Get In Touch
C301, Raas Vasanth Utsav Chs Ltd Thakur Village Kandivali East, Mumbai – 400101
Flat no: 005, Building no 1B, Janak Apartments, samartha Ramdas Nagar, Vasai east, Mumbai – 421208
Frequently Asked Question!
South Indian filter coffee is served in a combination of cup + tumbler and is called the Cabarah. The tumbler is a slightly wider and short in height vessel as compared to the cup which looks like a small glass.
Usually you will receive the courier within 2 days of dispatch in metro cities.
We try our best to provided freshly packed Products which have long expiry.
Chicory is the root of a plant that is roasted and mixed with coffee to improve its taste. The ratio of chicory added makes the coffee taste strong, reduces caffeine.
Decoction refers to the brewed coffee that is mixed with the milk and sugar preparation and relished. Decoction (brewing the filter coffee) is the act of boiling coffee to extract the flavor.
Filter coffee Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Coffee Powder – 3 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
Next : Prepare Filter Coffee
- Boil the water in a vessel and add the coffee powder and cover it instantly.
- Mix it after 30-45 seconds and cover it .
- Let it rest for two to three minutes and obtain clear decoction.
- Bring milk to Boil milk, add sugar and mix vigorously to generate some froth.
- Dispense the decoction little by little into the milk.
- Let the Froth top the cup and serve hot.